If you’re someone who is constantly looking to print the highest quality items, whether they be bar codes or sheets of paper, you’re in the right place. At 4Printer, you can find all of the Panasonic kx fa52x ink film ribbons you will ever need. If you have been following our previous post however, then you know that we gave you 2 different printer options, a thermal transfer and direct thermal. We promised that we would be giving you some insight on what printer may be the best for you, a thermal transfer or direct thermal.
Which is the best for you?
To determine which type of printer is best for you, you’ll have to ask yourself some questions.
- Are you looking to print on labels in any colours other than black?
- Will you be printing with limited space?
- Do the labels you’re printing need to last for longer than a year?
- Will your labels be subject to sunlight or any other heat source?
- Will you be printing on papers, foils or films?
- Will the labels you’re printing on be prone to surface friction or abuse?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the questions we’ve asked above, it’s smart to consider choosing a thermal transfer printer rather than a direct thermal printer. Refer to our previous blog to learn more about thermal transfers and direct thermal printers. It’s important to note that no matter what type of printer is right for you, at 4Printers, we have all of the Panasonic and Dell ink films and toners you’ll need. Shop with us online now!